Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Am A Masochist

I wanna stay here,
I want to hold on,
In this spot as if my feet were stuck in mud
Staring into the light,
My shoulder slightly angled,
I know I should a bow face and continue head on.
Where am I headed?
Not too sure, but I hope its away from this awkward pain I feel
The one that kinda makes me feel I'm in love with..u
or...yea,
I think its somewhere there.


Its the one that makes me subconsciously hope that when the seasons change ull pick up that phone and call me,
Call me and say: Boo I missed u, and I do care.

I harbor every memory,
Its fuel for my strongest hopes and deepest dreams...yes I am a PISCES.

Cynically, it haunts me
It keeps me @ a stand still, when I should be flying my pretty wings,
Flying towards the nexx big thing.

BUT, in the mean time this flight is on standby.

I'll continue to reminisce,
And remember every lil insignificant thing u said or did...
Until the thought of u spreads throughout my whole brain, like metastasis

Controlling my every thought and emotion.
The end result is... completely distraught.


By the 3rd day, ill be good again, cuz good 'ol time comes and eases my pain.

So until nexx time u re- enter my mind again "friend".

I am a masochist.

No comments:

Post a Comment